Photos are a great way to capture a moment that tells a story of our membership, whether on the job or at home with family. What’s your story?
As a 1620 member, we want to use your photos for our Website and/or on future social media. You have the chance to have YOUR photo showcased and seen by thousands.
If you have photos you would like to share with us, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- All photos must be submitted as digital files – highest resolution possible.
- Photo entries must have an IBEW theme of some sort – with members at work, at home, engaged in a Union-related activity or include subjects conveying images of the electrical or construction industries.
- Your email submission must include your full name and, where possible, please include the names of individuals in the photo(s), trade(s) and approximate date(s)/ location(s) of where the photo(s) was taken. If large groups are pictured, the name of the group or the purpose of the gathering (ex: a committee, meeting, worksite, etc.) can be submitted in place of individual names.
- NOTE: Entrants are consenting to the use of their photos for public purposes by IBEW Local 1620. All submissions become the property of IBEW Local 1620, will be stored in our library, and may be used for any future Local Union business/communications.